Our VISION is that people who have a disability are empowered to reach their full potential, dreams and aspirations, enabling them to enjoy a fulfilling life of their choosing as valued members of the community.
As a lead service provider, our MISSION is to influence change. We work collaboratively with our service users, their support networks and the community to facilitate a range of options and opportunities which promote active participation for all.
Our Values are reflected in a culture which promotes:
- Collaboration - Working together both at an organizational and community level to achieve the best outcomes for ARC, our service users, their support networks our staff and volunteers.
- Commitment - The spirit of determination and dedication which carries us through the highs and lows.
- Creativity - Encouraging and supporting innovation and originality
- Diversity - Embracing the richness of a truly inclusive community, by recognising the value of each person, their individuality, goals and aspirations.
- Empowerment - Enabling individuals to take action and control by making decisions on their own, with no more or less support than that which is required.
- Flexibility - Being responsive and accommodating in all that we do.
- Respect - Acting with integrity and respect to all as equals.
- Fun - We believe humour is essential to success. We applaud laughter and enjoyment and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We celebrate achievement. We dance.